Value Tachnology, Respect Talents, Match Words with Deeds and Abide by Integrity
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 tons|
|Price:||$350-1000$ per ton|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden pallet|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 days after received the deposit|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 tons per year|
|Bulk Density:||2.65-2.85 G/cm³||Compress Strength, Mpa:||≥60|
|Creep Rate:||≤0.8 Mpa||Permanent Linear Change:||0.1-0.2%|
|Product Name:||High Temperature Brick||Feature:||Anchor Brick|
high alumina fire bricks,
high temperature fire brick
Introduction of high alumina brick:
High-alumina brick belongs to silicon-aluminum series products, using clay clinker as aggregate, refractory clay as binder, which is Al2O3 content in 50-75% refractory products.
High alumina brick is mainly used for carbon furnace, baking furnace, heating boiler, glass furnace, cement kiln, fertilizer gasification furnace, blast furnace, the hot blast stove, coking furnace, furnace, casting and casting steel brick, etc.
|Item||SK32 SK34 SK36 SK38 High Refractoriness Alumina Refractory Brick|
|Apparent Porosity,% ≤||20||21||21||22||22||22||23|
|Bulk Density, g/cm3||2.65-2.85||2.65-2.85||2.50-2.70||2.40-2.60||2.35-2.30||2.30-2.50||2.30-2.50|
|Compress Strength, Mpa ≥||60||60||60||55||55||55||50|
|Creep Rate, %
|Permanent Linear Change %||1550℃,2h||0.1-0.2||0.1-0.2||0.1-0.2||--||--||--||--|
The production process of High Alumina Bricks can be divided into as following process:
Raw material mixing, molding, sintering, selection, packing, delivery.
1) Generally, High Alumina brick was molded by dry pressing.
2) By means of mixing the material uniformity in proportion and ageing mixture some time. Then, pour some powders into the mold and dry pressing.
3) After dry pressing, the adobe needs to be pushed in the drying kiln to stove or stay in the air to dry. This progress will need about 3-5 days.
4) After this progress, then push the adobe into the tunnel furnace or shuttle kiln to burn around 1300C. This progress will be need about 5-7 days.
5) After burning, the finished high alumina brick will be packed on pallet.
Contact Person: venus